Sunday, June 16, 2013

Edge of Change

These past two months have been full of change.  With the baby of course, but also buying our house, moving, graduation, and travel.  We are now all settled in Cincinnati.  Husband starts residency tomorrow, so it will just be me and the baby at home after 6 months of us mostly being together.


We had his class over Saturday night to meet everyone.  It is very strange meeting these new people knowing that some of them will become our very good friends and some merely friendly acquaintances (at least for me).  Husband will work with these people intensely over the next 4 years.  All of those things were floating around my mind will we were sitting out on our deck having get to know you conversations.

I am of course over analyzing the situation, trying very early on who will fit where and what our lives will be like.  I need to relax and let it happen.  


2 comments:

  1. Right there with you! I think the adjustment for Dan going back to work is not going to be easy. And we have a 20-month-old joining our home tomorrow. You should blog about how you and Teddy occupy your time during the day! Haven't met any of his classmates yet, but I will be soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! It's always hard moving and having to start over. Maybe there's a mom's group in your area that might be worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete